Carlisle School Counseling Program
Carlisle School District Mission
Character, Service, and Excellence in everything we do.
Carlisle School Counseling Mission Statement
The Carlisle School Counseling Department, in partnership with students, families, and our community is dedicated to: meeting the needs of all students, recognizing the uniqueness of each child, and preparing students to lead productive, moral, responsible lives.
Carlisle School Counseling Vision Statement
Students at Carlisle schools are high-achieving learners who graduate with an identified career pathway. Students are well prepared to meet the challenges and high expectations of the 21st century. They are able to think critically and solve complex problems by utilizing technology and accessing resources. Students are able to self advocate through collaboration and effective communication. They are independent, motivated, and able to make a positive difference in the school and community.
Carlisle School Counseling Belief Statement
The counselors in Carlisle Schools believe:
- All students can achieve to their highest potential and have the opportunity to access services and supports needed to be a successful learner
- Students are provided a comprehensive education experience that prepares students to thrive in their chosen pathway after graduation.
- Every student is a unique individual who deserves to feel safe, engaged, and connected at school
- All students’ diverse needs are considered in planning and implementing the SC program.
- In advocating for all students
- Students can be empowered by having access to the comprehensive school counseling program
- We abide by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by the American School Counselor Association
- In the importance of participating in and providing professional development activities essential to maintaining a quality school counseling program.