Teaching and Learning
- What do we expect all students to learn?
- How will we teach it?
- How will we know they have learned it?
- How will we respond when they don’t?
- How will we extend and enrich the learning for students?
Collaborative teams meet across and between grade levels to ensure a guaranteed viable curriculum aligned with the Iowa Core; develop assessments to guide teaching and learning; and identify instructional practices to meet the needs of all students in their classrooms.
Carlisle Community Schools has a hardworking, dedicated staff working each and every day to meet the needs of students. There is a deep sense of pride and a genuine commitment within the buildings and throughout the entire school community to provide a quality education for each and every student.
If you have any questions about student learning or curriculum-related issues, please contact Dana Lillis, Director of Teaching and Learning at 515.989.5310 or [email protected]
- Meeting the needs of all students
- Recognizing the uniqueness of each child
- Preparing students to lead productive, moral, responsible lives.