Community Indoor Walking
The District is pleased to offer the residents of the Carlisle School District the opportunity to apply to use the indoor walking track at the Wildcat Activity Center beginning Monday, November 28, 2022. Each Winter Walker will receive ID badge that will allow the ID badge holder and one guest access to the indoor walking track.
Please complete the following steps to receive your community winter walker ID Badge:
- Read and complete the Community Winter Walker User Agreement.
- Bring a copy of your Iowa driver's license or ID to the District Office located at 430 School Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Have your picture taken for your ID Badge.
- Pay the non-refundable fee of $5 for each ID Badge. (cash or check only)
THE "FITNESS ROOM" IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE
Hours for Indoor Track Passes - November 28, 2022 - April 1, 2023Monday-Friday
4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.Monday and Wednesday
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 10 a.m.
CLOSED ON DURING SCHOOL BREAKS AND WHEN THERE IS AN EARLY DISMISSAL OR SCHOOL CANCELLATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Use of the walking track is at your own risk. Please be advised the track may be in use by our high school athletes or staff during the community use times.
- School related activities have priority use of the track.
- Parking is available in north parking lot and along designate spaces on Wildcat Way.
- Enter and exit through the Northeast Entrance located on Wildcat Way.
- All track users will be assigned a fob to gain access to the track.
- Access does not apply to the high school weight room.
- Using any other areas of the high school is NOT PERMITTED.
- Using the stairways/hallways as additional area is NOT PERMITTED.
- Children/carriages are NOT PERMITTED.
- Sneakers/walking shoes only, no cleats allowed.
- Restrooms are located on the second floor gym area.
- No Food or Drink is permitted on the track.
- Notify the Administration Office immediately if you lose your fob.
- There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost fob.
- All participants must accept the guidelines.
- Access may be revoked if guidelines are not adhered to.