Community Indoor Walking
The District is pleased to offer the residents of the Carlisle School District the opportunity to apply to use the indoor walking track at the Wildcat Activity Center beginning Monday, November 6, 2023. Each Winter Walker will receive ID badge that will allow the ID badge holder and one guest access to the indoor walking track.
Please complete the following steps to receive your community winter walker ID Badge:
- Read and complete the Community Winter Walker User Agreement.
- When you come to pick up your ID, bring a copy of your Iowa driver's license or ID to the High School Office located at 430 School Street.
- Pay the non-refundable fee of $5 for each ID Badge. (cash or check only)
THE FITNESS ROOM IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE.
Hours for Indoor Track Passes - November 6, 2023 - March 30, 2024Monday-Friday
4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.Monday and Wednesday
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
CLOSED ON DURING SCHOOL BREAKS AND WHEN THERE IS AN EARLY DISMISSAL OR SCHOOL CANCELLATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Use of the walking track is at your own risk. Please be advised the track may be in use by our high school athletes or staff during the community use times.
- School related activities have priority use of the track.
- Parking is available in north parking lot and along designate spaces on Wildcat Way.
- Enter and exit through the Northeast Entrance located on Wildcat Way.
- All track users will be assigned an ID card to gain access to the track.
- Access does not apply to the high school weight room.
- Walkers may only use the track area; please do not use any other areas of the building.
- The track is the only area for walking exercise; please do not use the stairs or hallways in the lower area of the WAC as part of your exercise routine.
- While we encourage family use, please do not use strollers, wagons, etc of children.
- Sneakers/walking shoes only, no cleats allowed.
- Restrooms are located on the second floor gym area.
- No Food or Drink is permitted on the track.
- Notify the Brian Carico ([email protected]) immediately if you lose your fob.
- There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost fob.
- ID cards will be deactivated after the winter season is over. ID cards will be reactivated without charge upon request for the next winter season.
- Please do not punch holes in the card for lanyards. Any physical alteration to the card will result in deactivation.
- All participants must follow the above guidelines to maintain facility use.
- Upon completion of the usage form, ID cards may be picked up at Carlisle High School office on Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.