SeeSaw for Families
SeeSaw is our new tool to increase communication with our CES families! SeeSaw allows classroom teachers to post photos, videos, and student work to the SeeSaw app for families as well as communicate information quickly on a secure platform. School-wide announcements are also communicated to all families via SeeSaw.
Click HERE to watch a short informational video about the SeeSaw app!
Still need to get signed-up?
Family Invite FAQ
- Each student has a unique family invite link.
- Distribute invite links to families via email, SMS or another communication system.
- When family members connect using the Seesaw app or website, they can see their children’s work and receive messages from their children’s teachers.
- Each student can have up to 10 family members connect to their Seesaw account. They all can sign up with the same link.
How Do Families Sign Up for Seesaw?
- Families follow the unique family invite link for their child.
- Families create an account using an email address and password.
- Families sign in to that account to see their child's work and receive messages from teachers.
Contact your student's homeroom teacher for a code unique to your student, or you can view this attachment for directions on getting started.
How SeeSaw messages works - FAQ